Saturday, June 28, 2014

Lisa Faulkner: "I love to cook with my son"

It's been four years since Lisa Faulkner won the Cup Celebrity Masterchef, and since then his life changed completely. A model and actress, which shows to fame on television, rose like Brookside, Holby City and Spooks, Lisa again made a brilliant career after winning the reality series to get more out of your time do you spend your cooking passions.

My mother for my daughter ... and my cooking - now he has written two best-selling books of the recipe and cooking shows with what Channel 4? and regular meetings on ITV this morning.

41, adopted a seven year old girl, Billie, and is currently out of Masterchef judge John Torode, this week hosted a new series of four called Coastal Cottage this morning.

Here she sits with Kirsty Nutkins to discuss the new thematic strand summer kitchen, plans for a third book and what John really think about the kitchen, ...

Tell us about Coastal Cottage ...

Comfort Cottage filmed earlier this year, to comfort themselves with food, and the audience loved it. So we decided to Coastal Cottage, focusing on foods. From the sea I relied on a beautiful country house in Devon and I spent days jam and scones, fudge and Cornish pasties. It was heavenly.

Your mother sparked his passion for cooking. Is it important that you do the same for Billie?

This is a good thing to do with the kids, and fortunately loves Billie.

What's your best advice for cooking?

There are always things that get in the back of the fridge or filing cabinet. This yogurt. Onken worked with and created some very simple recipes that use them, such as chicken tikka curry and banana muffins.

Is the kitchen you feel to act a better solution for you?

I always cook, but I am now. Than job, too, and that's fantastic, and I feel at home in the kitchen But I still love acting and if the right script came my way, I jumped on it.

Do you intend to write more cookbooks?

I am very proud of my books. Writing is a true labor of love. And, yes, I am now in the middle of a third party.

Do you want your own restaurant?

I always have these dreams, but we'll see.

Observed John in the new series of MasterChef star?

I was so busy I have not had time! I need to catch up on iPlayer.

Meet a professional chef, so nervous that you use?

John is the person that make cooking less scary.

This makes most of the kitchen?

Depends if I in the house., And it's mine Most of the time we go out to dinner!

What is your next project?

I take a part of the judgment of the summer to be with Billie. And I'm going to finish my book.

Lisa is currently working on inspire with Onken and to encourage people to new and different ways to discover yogurt.

Coastal Cottage begins on July 10 this morning at 10.30 clock, ITV

No comments:

Post a Comment